The return of fans

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Aaron downs

Post by fred »

Ok, now we know where we are in terms of tiers, I await, as a season ticket holder confirmation of what is happening on 5th December!! Totally understand we are in a once in a hundred year pandemic but the communication for season ticket holders on lockdown in March/April was terrible!! Let's see??
Willowgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Willowgull »

The club are doing much better on the pitch and heading in the right direction. But what still hasnt improved is communication with supporters. I've probably said before, I wasn't contacted about renewing my season ticket so I didn't bother.
Kingsgull83
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by Kingsgull83 »

Anyone have any idea how many season ticket holders we have?
Griff1n
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Danis Salman

Post by Griff1n »

So Wealdstone did consider moving next week’s game to the Wednesday, but have now decided that will not be possible and the match will go ahead on Tuesday:-

https://nonleaguedaily.com/wealdstone-u ... -game-back
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

Kingsgull83 wrote: 27 Nov 2020, 10:16 Anyone have any idea how many season ticket holders we have?
800 approx. :scarf:
Cockney Cockers
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by Cockney Cockers »

And if you're lucky they will open it up for the season ticket holders only.
The 2500 crowd that we all know is nowhere near socially distanced. Bristows and the family stand would be a minimum of every other row closed off then you would have maybe two seats available then two empty, so that's a quarter capacity at most without the s***show of organising every one and the "why can't I sit/stand there" herberts. Nightmare. If there was a book I would have a tenner off anyone that thinks they will let in more than a thousand.
davethegull2
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Dave Caldwell

Post by davethegull2 »

https://www.torbayweekly.co.uk/sport/to ... -1-6946989

So the joyless twunts of the Safety Advisory Group have finally got their way and will be able to ensure nobody enjoys a trip to Plainmoor. From the ridiculous yellow lines on the pop side to heavy handed knuckle dragging chimps in hi-viz they have done their best to suck the fun out of football.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

I reckon 1000 will be permitted for the first game (or maybe just season ticket holders) and maybe a 1500 after that but not as many as 2000.

By the way, has anyone actually received their season ticket for this season? I assume we have to pick them up again.
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

“By the way, has anyone actually received their season ticket for this season? I assume we have to pick them up again.”

No I haven’t yet. Looking at my receipt from all those months ago it would appear I asked for it to be mailed to me (as I live in Exeter) and it states it would be!! But I haven’t had it yet.
I did send an email yesterday asking about it but got the automated reply that no one was there!!!
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

I received mine in the post in early August.
westbaygull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by westbaygull »

Cockney Cockers wrote: 28 Nov 2020, 00:49 "why can't I sit/stand there" herberts.
Just to say, this made me laugh nearly as much as an insult about Boris that I saw this week (hoof******* bungle****). Love the English language sometimes.
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Well days away, I'd like to think/hope some info out tomorrow?
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Well some news - pop side season ticket holders will have a designated place to stand marked on their new SD ticket pass to be posted or collected - so won't be standing in our usual favourite spots but at least we get to see the game .
Bristow Gull
New Signing
New Signing

Post by Bristow Gull »

Anyone going to collect the new "covid season tickets need to allow plenty of time today as the process is slow and there are plenty of people up there .
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

Just received my season ticket in the post with three pages of do’s and don’t. It will be nice to be there but no talking, singing, chanting, moving, must stand where you are told and wear a face mask (I must say I find in bad enough wearing one for 30 mins let alone for probably 2 /12 hrs to watch a football match), so not sure how enjoyable it will be. Just hope the team win!!!