Harrogate v Torquay United 7/12/19

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

ROLE ON JANUARY! WHEN HALF OF THESE LOANS END.. HOW THE **** DID WE GET CUNDY & JOE LEWIS.

YOU HAVE PART TIME WOKING GETTING READY EXPERIENCED GLEN RHEA LUTON CAPTAIN FOR LUTON LAST SEASON WHEN THEY GOT PRMOTED TO CHAMPIONSHIP???!!!!!

BAFFLING.
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

Westyorkshiregull, I feel sorry for you. Meeting SNR in the pub and then watching Torquay loose for a sixth successive time, it doesn't get any worse than that.
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

GET RID OF SAIKOU I SCORE GOALS JANNEH TOO
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

GARY JOHNSON HOW THE **** CAN YOU EXPECT THE BENCH TO SETTLE DOWN AND BE CALM WHEN YOU ARE CHANGING THE GOAL KEEPER EVERY **** GAME!

HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT US TO GO UP WITH NO **** THE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS?
WE ARE DOING ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AND NO SENIOR/EXPERIENCED PLAYERS ARE THERE TO KEEP THE PLAYERS HEADS UP?
KYLE CAMERON IS NOT A CAPTAIN OR EVEN A **** LEADER!
THE TROUBLE IS WITHOUT HALL THERE IS NOT A LEADER ON THE PITCH
IF WE DO NOT WIN A GAME IN THE LEAGUE BY JANAURY 2ND. GARY SHOULD BE SACKED.
HE IS NOT INVISIBLE.. HE IS SACKABLE.
IF HES NOT WON A GAME IN 10. SACK HIM. I DO NOT **** CARE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE.
YES HE GOT US PROMOTED BUT HE IS LOSING THE **** PLOT.
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

Ready28 stop shouting - turn your caps lock off!
Phil

Another marathon beckons!
dawlishmatt
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Steve cooper

Post by dawlishmatt »

Having just watched Gary Johnson's post match interview, well what an embarrassment. Blaming the ref for only adding 5 minutes of stoppage time, the ref being inexperienced, the Ball boys not being good enough and wasting time, the list goes on. Still not to worry, I'm sure Uncle Clarke will help you out. I can picture the meeting with George Edwards tomorrow morning. " I'm sorry Mr Edwards but the ten players I signed last January and the 2 youth team players I signed on as first year professionals and the other 4 or 5 players I also signed this season are rubbish." Please sir can I have another million pounds to buy a new team in the January transfer window "? The best thing that can happen is that the manager and his brother clear off and let's get a proper manager in, like Paul Tisdale.
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

HE SPENT 7 - 9 MONTHS CONVINCING DUKU TO JOIN.. WE WENT AFTER HIM IN JANUARY.... LOOK HOW HE TURNED OUT.
Signing 2 Youth players who do not get a **** look in.
CHANGING OUR KEEPERS EVERY OTHER GAME!
HE HAS RAN OUT OF IDEAS!!! GAME AFTER **** GAME IT IS THE SAME. RUSHING HALL AND CONOR BACK JUST TO INJURE THEM AGAIN??????
WHAT THE **** ARE THEY DOING IN TRAINING? Only players who seem to care are Keating Whitfield Macdonald Andrews McNulty.
Oh but not to worry we’ve got injuries😂😂😂

LOOK AT WOKING! THE TEAM WORK IN A DAY JOB FULL TIME AND TRAIN TWICE A WEEK. THEY **** CARE.
Tommy17
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Tommy17 »

Reidy28
Have you been at the CHRISTMAS SPIRITS early
We may agree with a lot of what you are saying, but to say Cameron is not a leader is rubbish, I for one have seen him week in week out trying to get the players going during the game.
I agree rotating keepers is so unsettling for everyone, but to start asking for Garys head is a tad premature
STICK TO WATER
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

Cameron is shocking! Gets made to look good when he has shit players next to him.

AKA Niate, AKA CUNDY.. Get an experienced defender next to him and we’ll see how poor he is.
HockeyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by HockeyGull »

Reidy28.....Perhaps if we had an experienced centre half alongside Cameron he may actually look better, not worse. An experienced colleague would take the pressure off, not add to it.
Tommy17
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Tommy17 »

Well said HockeyGull
I for one would like to see an experienced partner along side Cameron.
I think Cundy needs to be rested, he looked absolutely shell shocked Saturday after the game.
GoodringtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jean-Yves Koue-Niate

Post by GoodringtonGull »

I mentioned this on twitter before the game, we desperately need to go back to basics. 3-5-2 just simply doesn't work for the players we have currently available. I agree that Cundy should be dropped, his performances recently have been woeful, and it'll do the lad some good to have a break. Niate seems to be playing fairly well, so I'd like to see him partner Cameron again in a back 4. Shame about CLE, hopefully his injury isn't as bad as we hope.

Keep the faith people, Gary and the team are doing there best to get us out of this rut. We're 10th in the league - which IMO is fantastic considering we're newly promoted, injury-struck, and half of the side haven't played at this level before. Stick with them and we will be just fine. Consolidate and learn this season, then next year we can try and mount a serious promotion push. COYY, lets get behind the lads at Plainmoor for the next two games
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

They’re both god awful! start Lewis and Niate. Keep to one keeper.
JAMIE REID DOES NOT CARE, LOOKE DISINTERESTED! Ever since the transfer rumours broke out he’s been dead quiet.
Torquay have too many fans who are willing to keep playing Janneh, even though he’s been absolutely shocking. Our fans are willing to play and hope he does good, instead of dropping the bloke. Yes I thank him for what he done last season, this season he cannot do it. Simple as! Don’t hide behind “he is not fit,”he was fit when he played for us. He got injured this week!

The sooner Liam Davis is back the better, the most experienced man in our squad.
Reidy28
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Reidy28 »

GoodringtonGull wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 20:02 I mentioned this on twitter before the game, we desperately need to go back to basics. 3-5-2 just simply doesn't work for the players we have currently available. I agree that Cundy should be dropped, his performances recently have been woeful, and it'll do the lad some good to have a break. Niate seems to be playing fairly well, so I'd like to see him partner Cameron again in a back 4. Shame about CLE, hopefully his injury isn't as bad as we hope.

Keep the faith people, Gary and the team are doing there best to get us out of this rut. We're 10th in the league - which IMO is fantastic considering we're newly promoted, injury-struck, and half of the side haven't played at this level before. Stick with them and we will be just fine. Consolidate and learn this season, then next year we can try and mount a serious promotion push. COYY, lets get behind the lads at Plainmoor for the next two games
3 AT THE **** BACK??!????!!! You are joking right? Worse formation going. 3 cbs doesn’t suit us.
Hammdog2601
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by Hammdog2601 »

Reidy28, You my friend are very toxic.