Torquay United v Exeter City PSF 27.7.19

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Don't think its any criticism of Reidy starting up Forever. Its one person who doesn't rate him, and comes out with ludicrous and laughable comments about Reid needing to up his workrate and attitude. Obviously he's not going to score 30 goals again in this league but I would be surprised if he doesn't get 20.
DWB
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Alex Russell

Post by DWB »

Football, a game of opinions, and don’t we get a lot, that is what makes it the great game we all love,hate and frustrate over. All I know is I have missed the ‘footie’ over the summer so Bring It On and let’s have another season of supporting the team we all love really and see where we end up!
Grecian71
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Fred Binney

Post by Grecian71 »

In case you've not seen it, the "360 degree" video that City produced for the match on Saturday.

We produce these pitch side videos for all home games and have done them for the pre-season games.
TUFCfan
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by TUFCfan »

Grecian71 wrote: 28 Jul 2019, 21:09 In case you've not seen it, the "360 degree" video that City produced for the match on Saturday.

We produce these pitch side videos for all home games and have done them for the pre-season games.
Thanks for sharing the link. Nicely produced video, well worth a watch.