woking

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Aaron downs

Post by fred »

Woking won as expected last night and take top spot for now. Business end of season has now started. We are the best team in the league and I fully expect it's Woking that will be in the play offs. Agree we gave them a ten game start and they know it. This weekend is massive!!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

fred wrote: 13 Mar 2019, 21:29 Woking won as expected last night and take top spot for now. Business end of season has now started. We are the best team in the league and I fully expect it's Woking that will be in the play offs. Agree we gave them a ten game start and they know it. This weekend is massive!!
Every weekend and every game is massive from now on.

Who will blink first?!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

When brucie starts to get stick, I always join in - but on his side!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Man crush?
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
madgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by madgull »

brucie wrote: 13 Mar 2019, 17:17 But adding on 1 minute 40 seconds on top of 4 additional minutes? How anyone cannot see that is a complete farce is beyond me.
I just hope the players have got a little more mettle than this. Come on, have a bit of a stomach for the fight! What we need now is grit and determination, not whining as soon as the going gets tough. ;-)
fred
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Aaron downs

Post by fred »

:goodpost:
madgull wrote: 14 Mar 2019, 17:22 I just hope the players have got a little more mettle than this. Come on, have a bit of a stomach for the fight! What we need now is grit and determination, not whining as soon as the going gets tough. ;-)
Sesimbra
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Sam Collins

Post by Sesimbra »

Why this lengthy thread on Woking?. It must cause the Woking fans and all and sundry to think we are worried. I doubt that the Woking site has a similar thread on Torquay. Lets just get on with the job of winning matches and not concern ourselves with other teams until we play them.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

Why make a post on a message board telling other people not to post on a message board? Just move along and ignore it if it bothers you that much (much like I'm trying to do with the numpties in the Osborne thread!)
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

PhilGull wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 11:40 Why make a post on a message board telling other people not to post on a message board? Just move along and ignore it if it bothers you that much (much like I'm trying to do with the numpties in the Osborne thread!)
There was no such thing as a message board (not a technological one anyway) when sesimbra started supporting Torquay United in the 1950's. I agree with him. We weren't afraid of Leeds United in those days!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

There is a thread about us on their forum, mostly they're in amazement at brucies silly little rant about the referee from their last game at Oxford City 😉
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

Southampton Gull wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 13:11 There is a thread about us on their forum, mostly they're in amazement at brucies silly little rant about the referee from their last game at Oxford City 😉
Yes, well, Brucie amazes most of us here too!
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

Not me, I think he's great!
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

I agree with Wivelgull
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

And I agree with the Woking fans!
Road2League2
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: The Lemon

Post by Road2League2 »

Anyone else seen Woking's tweet trying to flog remaining tickets? Isn't this supposed to be the biggest game of the season for both sides?!
ROAD TO LEAGUE 2 :keepie: