Idiotic behaviour

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SatNav
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Idiotic behaviour

Post by SatNav »

SatNav
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by SatNav »

Great to see the Yellow Army out in force on Tuesday. I was there as a fan on the night but as somebody who works for the emergency services I was ashamed of those involved in ‘bin-gate’. This is exactly the sort of behaviour that could result in punitive action being taken against the club and those responsible should be banned indefinitely!! 😡😡
Teigngull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Jackie Gallagher

Post by Teigngull »

As Ive mentioned before on this site & the other more informative site (BTPIR) .
If you feel the behaviour of these delinquents is affecting your enjoyment ( and by the way we've had next to bugger all to enjoy over the last 5,6,7, years or so ).
DO THE RIGHT THING IF YOU KNOW THESE KNOB 'EADS & NAME 'EM.
The club has made it easy for you to do so , so please do it.
Thank you on behalf of the many, we've suffered enough lately, you know it's the right thing to do.
CHEERS
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

I don't condone the 1% who's behaviour/emotions got out of control, but maybe had the Weston players celebrated there equaliser with their fans instead of ours then we wouldn't be discussing the matter
Lucy
sgf
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by sgf »

lucy6lucy wrote: 02 Nov 2018, 19:54 I don't condone the 1% who's behaviour/emotions got out of control, but maybe had the Weston players celebrated there equaliser with their fans instead of ours then we wouldn't be discussing the matter
There wasn't any there ;-)