is anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

is anyone suffering withdrawal symptoms

Post by Glostergull »

The season has ended for us..I am wandering around wondering what to do as a hole has opened up on Saturday afternoon. always looked forward to my football either on radio or coming down to Plainmoor. looking forward to euros but thats a few weeks away and won't last long then.. what am I gonna do lol. but who else feels the same way ?
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

More likely envy symptoms. I see Bristol Rovers, Oxford & Northampton going up, we were playing them all on equal terms recently. I shouldn't feel like that, but it still hurts. If Argyle go up......
Plainmoor78
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Plainmoor78 »

Not really, we have euro 2016 to look forward too, and the English amongst us really will have something to moan about when it all goes tits up just like it does every other time.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

With respect, I'm not sure Lee Mansell will have what's required for league one football, given his connections now would KN see as an asset?

Not sure myself but remain open about the idea.
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

Not really. A storming performance and 10 tries away from home at the Sloop to deny Quins a European place, a home semi-final against Wasps to look forward to, then hopefully a Bank Holiday weekend final at Twickenham against Saracens or Leicester to round the season off! ;-)
monkeyboy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by monkeyboy »

Next few days will be interesting regarding which players will be released and which are offered contracts. Then, hopefully, we have the new owners taking over by the end of the month which may bring some interesting developments.