Entertainment?!?1

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Bert
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: nico

Post by Bert »

Damn sight better then the apology for football!!
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

SBP wrote:Also, Neil Diamond Music!! What was that all about, what a complete joke

How very dare you SBJ. :na: Mr Neil Diamond was the most entertaining part of the day. :clap: I have seen him 85 times live in concert, and he has never let me down the way TUFC do. :O

At least with Mr D it's 2.5 hours of entertainment and professionalism plus 100% commitment, which is more than can be said about our teams disgraceful, inept, lacklustre excuse for a performance on Sat. :lol:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

I ve been waiting for that Diamondgirl.

Can you picture it, Madison Square Gardens, Sydney Opera House........NO PLAINMOOR TORQUAY.

I will email Neil Diamond for you Diamond Girl and get him up there in the flesh!!!! You will never be let down at Plainmoor again.
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

No problem Edduk12 this is TUFC what else could he possibly want to do on a sat afternoon
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Just had a reply from Mr Diamond " i will only come if Johny Mathis plays also"
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

gullsfanatic1986 wrote:Starting today, the team will be walking out to an air raid siren. Please discuss whether this is acceptable on the weekend of Remembrance Sunday?!?!
Personally I dont
Did this actually happen? I can't tell if you're serious or not.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by diamondgirl »

SBP wrote:I ve been waiting for that Diamondgirl.

Can you picture it, Madison Square Gardens, Sydney Opera House........NO PLAINMOOR TORQUAY.

I will email Neil Diamond for you Diamond Girl and get him up there in the flesh!!!! You will never be let down at Plainmoor again.
Oh SBP if only you could make that happen. :-D Never mind the football. I would be in heaven.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by diamondgirl »

SBP wrote:No problem Edduk12 this is TUFC what else could he possibly want to do on a sat afternoon
What else indeed. California, his beach front house in Malibu, his ranch in Colarado. Naaa, Plainmoor with Diamongirl. Perfect sat. afternoon.
:clap: :lol: :rofl:
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

True story Diamondgirl.

When i was a kid me and my dad was driving back from Brixham in the early 70's and my dad brought the Triumph Herald to an abrupt stop just past Churston Golf club, "back in a minute lad" he said, what seemed to be about 1 hour later, i could have called childline! leaving his 5-6 year old son in charge of the Triumph Herald. " Your mum will be over the moon he said getting back in the car. Why i said, Johnny Mathis was on the 18th green on Churston Golf course and the old man had got his autograph for me mum.

That was it i have been traumatized with listening to Johnny Mathis tunes ever since!! What a childhood until my neighbour said one day do you want to go and see TUFC play. I couldnt believe it, peace at last from the Johnny Mathis music. Then came the Neil Diamond era " the jazz singer"! All i ever heard was ND night after night please no more mother. TUFC was my savior, in the old cow shed singing away, i was happy!
Until Saturday it all came back Neil Diamond being played at Plainmoor, no no no.
I have signed myself into the Mad clinic for treatment, maybe let out for saturday!!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

happytorq wrote: Did this actually happen? I can't tell if you're serious or not.
It did and the match day announcer resigned as a result.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by diamondgirl »

SBP. What caring, loving parents . You must have had a lovely childhood, apart from the Johnny Mathis era that is.
Just wanted to let you know that I have Tweeted Mr Diamond and asked if he could make it over to Plainmoor for Sat. Afternoon to perform a live version of Sweet Caroline. As yet I have not received a reply. When I do I'll let you know so that we can arrange a time for you to meet your childhood hero. No need to thank me. :whistle: :~D
SBP
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by SBP »

Good Morning DiamondGirl, I will look forward to this. How can he resist, he is an inspiration to our team, just dont mention that we lost!
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by diamondgirl »

Good morning yourself SBP. As at 10.00am I still await a response frm Mr D. Must be the time difference. Dont give up hope, I'm sure he will be here.