takes the p*ss.!!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

didnt buckle look a tit in his tracksuit and stupid smurf hat yesterday, i'm sure the badge had logo upside down too?

i seriously dislike that man, and cant wait for him to seek out pastures new
still keeping the faith
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

All my comments on here have no factual back up but are just an opinion after yesterday performance. HOW MUCH OF A BUNG DID THEY GIVE US TO THROW THE GAME?????????

Dear Mr Buckle I am no football manager but myself and a fellow 2000 fans who turn up to watch your tactics can see that 4 4 1 1 doesnt bloody work, our position in the table and recent results should highlight that to you!!!!!

Bring it on rose tinters!!!!!
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

I just can't get the image out of my mind of those smug gits Evans and Raynor lording it at Old Trafford.

Hope they warm up in the pen area again and get barred from hospitality by Sir Alex.

And the 5h1t kicked out of the team by Sir Wayne and Sir Rio :lol:
TUST member 200 ;-)
northharrowgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by northharrowgull »

Well I for one have followed tktufc91's example and hit the bottle after one of the sh"ttiest week-ends for sport I can remember. Not only did we get well and truly shafted by the Crawley scum but my son's team watford also lost by the same margin, England lost the cricket, Murray lost the tennis and to cap it all Crawley top it off by getting the big bucks draw in the 5th round. The Geat God of sport was well and truly looking the other way over the last two days ( doesnt he always! ) :@ :( :@ :(
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Gulliball wrote:Lets face it, with our luck in the FA Cup the fifth round draw will be Man Utd vs Crawley. Even if we win on Saturday I won't be getting excited...
Well look who called it... Our dream draw has turned rather sour...

I'd genuinely rather we didn't enter the FA Cup next year. I can handle us being a poor, sometimes average lower league side, lets face it, no-one supports Torquay for the glory or expecting to win. But this hope then disappointment every year is getting too much...
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
Donuts76
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Loram

Post by Donuts76 »

a really depressing weekend indeed. i knew i should have put 100 quid on crawley to win just in case and perhaps doubled it on them to get manure away. that would have been 75 to one and i just might have felt a bit better
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Donuts, I'm picking on you, it's nothing personal, but I'm singling you out anyway...

You think you're depressed now? Think how you'd feel if you'd turned up to some other games at Plainmoor this season.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Dutchgull wrote:Knew that would happen. So cheats do prosper......
If it's any consolation, and as I mentioned in another thread, I've checked out a few general football forums today, and the overwhelming sentiment, even from the mostly neutral crowd, is that this 5th round match is going to be one of the only Man U -v- minnows matches where the vast majority want the minnows to get their arse handed to them.

I knew that we hated Evans, Raynor and the squad they've fashioned after their own cheating personalities, but didn't quite realize just how notorious they are. They honestly seem to be bloody hated by EVERYONE; even people who support Premier and Championship teams.
TUST member 203
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Even most Exeter fans wanted us to win that one.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com