Ideas for Mr Candy

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

gulltom wrote:Hi Andrew

Is it possible the club could organise some official twitter presence at each home and away gulls game giving updates on what's going on? Alot of other clubs at our level offer this service and its an excellent way to keep up to date with what's going on if you out and about and can't make it to the match.

Thanks for all your hard work for the club, having someone listening to the fans makes a real difference!

Cheers

Tom
the inside plainmoor account gives updates on all the important games!
The gulls are going up
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

A Candy wrote:Hi,
Membership details will be released in the next 2 weeks as we are still in the early bird period for season tickets. Season tickets generate much needed income for the Club during the summer so we will always push these before the Membership scheme. If you email or phone me I will give you a broad idea of what is being planned but not yet finalised.
Regards,
Andrew
Is the membership scheme up and running now Andrew? I can't seem to find anything about it on the O/S.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Hi Andy,
Yes, it was launched on the o/s and elsewhere weeks ago and received some positive comments on this forum. If you contact Peter Legge on 01803 328666 he should be able to help you. Any problems let me know.
Regards,
Andrew
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Thanks
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

he and pete legg are so understanding, contacted the office about the programme sub deal, and asked if i could increase the monthly sum i pay to get the programme deal, this was agreed without a fuss!! looking forward to getting every programme a few days after the game, providing the dog doesnt get to it first!!
still keeping the faith
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

bixieupnorth wrote:he and pete legg are so understanding, contacted the office about the programme sub deal, and asked if i could increase the monthly sum i pay to get the programme deal, this was agreed without a fuss!! looking forward to getting every programme a few days after the game, providing the dog doesnt get to it first!!
So you agreed to give them more money and they agreed without a fuss?

Shock!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

was just surprised that they were flexible, the deal was £100 up front, so they're approachable and understanding, perhaps it may lead to more people subscribing if they promote this monthly giving thing
still keeping the faith
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Andy,I understand alll clubs now have to appoint an official Supporter Liaison Officer(SLO) to ensure the club are aware of fans' concerns and vice-versa. Do you know what steps have/are being taken to apoint an SLO at TUFC?
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Behind-the-Gulls wrote:Andy,I understand alll clubs now have to appoint an official Supporter Liaison Officer(SLO) to ensure the club are aware of fans' concerns and vice-versa. Do you know what steps have/are being taken to apoint an SLO at TUFC?
Sorry to interject and I may be wrong, but isn't that the role that Louise Shaw already does at the club? She can be found at the entrance to the Gulls Nest on match days.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Yes, you are right CP. Louise Shaw is the Fans Liaison Officer and can be found in the Main Reception and in the Family Stand.I am not sure when this role was created ( it may well have evolved from the TUST) but Louise does provide useful feedback to the club.
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Sure Louise is doing good job but perhaps role needs to be publicised more and actual remit of role and contact details other than at matches, made available to all fans.
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

Just saying well done on the programme, a big improvement from last years in my opinion!
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Thank you Ollie Gull, I will pass your comments to Tim Herbert.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Andy, have a look at my suggestion in the pre-match warm-up thread (moving the goal 'back' a bit). Might be worth suggesting to Knilly.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
DTUFC
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Martin Rice

Post by DTUFC »

OllieGull wrote:Just saying well done on the programme, a big improvement from last years in my opinion!
At the risk of taking this thread slightly off-topic, just wanted to echo this. Very impressed with the programme, especially the stylish front cover - wouldn't be out of place in the Championship or possibly even Premier League - and the interview with Nicholson. I'd also imagine Tim Herbert doesn't get too much assistance with it (financial or otherwise) so props to him.